What We Do
Looking for the right words to capture your company's unique value?
Big Rock Ideas has a proven process for delivering this marketing cornerstone that begins and ends with voice of the customer. We begin by interviewing your customers to gather insights about their experience with your company's brand. We match those insights with employee perspectives, and also conduct a competitor analysis to find uncharted territory in the market.
Then we get Creative.
When we think we've nailed it we go back to customers and make sure we got it right.
The deliverables from this process include: a value-proposition (a statement of your company's unique brand promise), tagline (it's a shortened version that fits beneath your logo) and three marketing pillars that answer “how” your company delivers on its promise and frame your marketing strategy.
These are the big rocks.
How do you build brands that attract and retain customers? At Big Rock Ideas our strategies focus on two things: brand equity and inbound marketing. Our programs are specific, executable, measurable and agile and affordable.
Brands, like people, are built on reputation. The strongest are authentic, trustworthy and reliable.
Big Rock Ideas helps companies find their voice, and then creates connections and partnerships that accelerate market penetration, increase share of mind and grow the sales funnel.
Crisis communication is a critical part of brand stewardship. How your company responds to failure, adversity or downturns can make or break your brand. Big Rock Ideas brings deep expertise in crisis communication, including safety issues, layoffs, plant closings, competitive attacks and more.
Big Rock Ideas leverages inbound marketing to increase awareness and generate and nurture leads. We excel at creating campaigns that improve segmentation, shorten the sales cycle and build authority that makes even small brands look big.
- A well-designed and fully optimized website
- Content marketing
- E-mail marketing
- Social media programs
HubSpot Certified Partner
Big Rock Ideas works exclusively with HubSpot for our clients' marketing automation needs.
That's because we've found HubSpot to be a powerful, yet affordable marketing automation solution that is well-suited to the needs of small and medium businesses:
- It's easy to learn and maintain.
- It offers the most robust training resources in the industry.
- Sidekick, the companion CRM solution, ensures tight sales and marketing integration.
- And the reporting helps managers make smart financial decisions based on marketing returns.
If you're not familiar with HubSpot or inbound marketing take a few minutes to learn more here.
For our typical client engagement Big Rock Ideas delivers the following services:
- Value proposition/brand identity, including logo and business suite and branding guidelines
- Strategic marketing plan
- A turnkey website that the client can manage internally once launched
- Sales enablement toolset, including if appropriate, trade show support
- Comprehensive inbound marketing capability; if you're not familiar with this read: inbound leads. This typically encompasses:
- Turnkey campaign and content management
- Email marketing
- Thought leadership (blog and media-based)
- Social media
- Video production
- Media / influencer relations
- Project and budget management
- Vendor management
- Paid search
- Trade show displays